The Good Neighbor’s Program provides health and wellness information and disease prevention and management programs to area residents. In addition to hosting a wide range of health education classes, support groups and special events, the hospital’s Good Neighbor’s Building in Sharon is home to Hospice of Northwest Connecticut and the Primary Healthcare Network, which was the winner of the Connecticut Hospital Association’s 1997 Community Service Award.
- Health Resource and Program Registration Line: 800-666-6885
- Hospice of Northwest Connecticut: 860-364-1796
- Primary Healthcare Network: 800-666-6885
- Health resources and video lending library
- Toll-free Health Resource Line
- The Sharon Hospital Primary Care Network
- Hospice of Northwest Connecticut