The Radiology Department provides diagnostic, therapeutic and consultative radiologic services using the most advanced equipment available. The Radiology Department’s team of board certified Radiologists and highly trained technologists share a commitment to personalized care. For more information, click on the topics below.
- Bone Densitometry (bone density)
- Helical Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning
- EVLT (Endovenous Laser Treatment)
- General diagnostic radiology
- Interventional Radiology (special procedures)
- PVR (Peripheral Vascular Testing)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast MRI
- Nuclear Imaging
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call:
- 860.364.4468 (Radiology Scheduling)
Sharon Hospital’s Radiology Department maintains American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation in mammography, breast ultrasound and biopsy, ultrasound (general, OB, vascular, and gynecological) MRI imaging, Computed Tomography (CT) and Nuclear Medicine. The ACR awards accreditation to facilities for the achievement of high practice standards after a peer-review evaluation of its practice, assessing the qualifications of personnel and the quality and accuracy of the facilities equipment.
Resources on Radiology
RadiologyInfo – RadiologyInfo is designed to answer your questions related to the many radiologic procedures and therapies available to you and your family.