Sharon Hospital is a designated Primary Stroke Center through HFAP.
- Sharon Hospital can care for stroke patients 24/7
- We have partnered with Yale New Haven Stroke Center for 24/7 Telestroke services
- All of our physicians and nurses receive extensive training to care for stroke patients
- We have dedicated physical, speech and occupational therapists who provide rehabilitation services to patients while they are in the hospital and in our outpatient clinic
- We have an ongoing stroke support group that meets Fridays at 2 pm in the Zelman Room
- For more information about the stroke program, please call Melissa Braislin at 860-364-4446.
If you think you or someone else is having a stroke – call 911 quickly and get to the hospital as fast as possible!