Effective treatment of cardiovascular disease begins with complete and accurate diagnosis. At Sharon Hospital, our team is trained to diagnose cardiovascular problems through a full range of noninvasive cardiology procedures.
We provide a full range of noninvasive cardiac testing, preventative cardiology and rehabilitative services. Our team of board certified cardiologists and internists, specially trained cardiovascular nurses, registered sonographers, exercise physiologists, and support personnel share a commitment to personalized care.
Noninvasive cardiology services include: Routine and Nuclear Stress Testing
- Cardiac Stress Test Preparation:
- Echocardiography including contrast and stress echocardiography.
- TEE – Transesophageal Echocardiography
- EKG – Electrocardiography
- Holter Monitoring & Event Monitoring
- Tilt Table Testing
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure